Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Wow- We have to get one of these. Instant entertainment!



Slip and Slide

















Family Reunion




Mamaw and Jack







Cheesing it big time!



Cat Napping










Granna and Jack





This is from the weekend before- she was skinny dipping on the top step of the pool.



Sometimes I think we try to do too much. We are always going and going and going... Sometimes I don't even unpack bags- I just add more clean stuff and hope that I have what I need for the kids.


This weekend was no different. We went swimming Saturday, Beasley family reunion Sunday, and back to the pool on Monday. Anabelle went for 2 days without a nap, and she finally went inside while we were at the pool, curled up on the couch, and took a much needed 2+hour nap. Jack-let's just say that he caught his "cat naps" wherever we went.


Enjoy the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment