Monday, January 31, 2011

Anabelle is a big sister!

What can I say? This just about sums up Anabelle right now!



Proud Big Sister

This expression looks a lot like my Daddy
Such a Big Boy!


Such big hands!
Jack is finally here!


Jack Robert Beasley
January 25th @ 1:17 pm.
9 lbs. 6 ozs.
We were induced on the 25th, about a week early. We have big babies (Anabelle was 9 lbs. 12 ozs.) and the doctor anticipated Jack being on the large side. Everything went well. My first epidural did not work, so I had to have a second one. After a small blood pressure and heart rate scare, we were on our way to a quick labor!
Our house is very different now, but Anabelle, Josh, Jack, and I are starting to fall into a routine. Anabelle is really starting to pay Jack some attention. At first, she was a little put out by him, but now she is starting to play Mommy to him. Other than her trying to put the Tinkerbell chair in the pack-n-play, she has been very sweet to him. I was beginning to think I was going to have to put a helmet on him just to protect him from flying objects coming into the pack-n-play.
Our parents have been great. Not only for helping with Jack, but for giving Anabelle the attention she needs. After all, she is a little girl and little girls are drama:)
Right now, Jack is doing really well adjusting to days/nights. He gets up around 2 in the morning and eats, then around 5 or 6 to eat again. I can't complain!
He is starting to have more awake time, and his expressions favor a little old man! In fact, Josh described him as a little old man when he was first born.
One of the best things about his expressions is that he has several that look like my Daddy-

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!! And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish we lived closer to each other- we could have playdates and adult time!
    I love Chaz's hair- too cute!

    ReplyDelete